Thursday, July 25, 2013

Matching Outfits!

I finally got around to making some matching outfits for Arabella and Daniel- I originally bought fabric to make Daniel some overalls and realized it was a nice gender neutral colour and would make a perfect boy/girl set.

 
They wore them to a Bible convention and had lots of compliments, including some older ladies telling me how they used to make matching outfits for all six or seven of their children!
 
I love Danny's overalls, I think little boys in overalls are so cute.
The style of Arabella's dress reminds me of a prairie girl- very appropriate as we live on the prairies.
Part way through the Sunday session Arabella crawled into Daniel's car seat and fell asleep.


Daniel fell asleep at the same time, so we had a whole hour to relax and enjoy the program!  ;o)

One of Arabella's favourite things is tickling everyone, herself included.  At least it kept her busy at the restaurant.
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed! I put off sewing a button on :)

    ReplyDelete